Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Time

Well - this is it. The first time I actually post. I have been wanting to do this for some time.

A little about myself. I am in my mid 40's and lost my spouse suddenly almost three years ago. Life turns on a dime. You think you have everything planned out. The long happy life and growing old together and then in an instant it is gone.

It has been hard. Right now I have no clear cut road. How do you find a new path in your life when your dream growing up was to find love and be married to that person.

Many people believe you go through the seasons of grief - autumn, winter, spring, summer and magically the sadness should be gone and you should be better and moving on with your life. It is not as simple as that for some of us.

These past years I have been doing a lot of soul searching - looking for answers - looking for a direction - looking for hope.

I hope to find a future. I hope to find happiness. I hope to find peace.

Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment